100 % Stainless Steel
WILCOFLEX Chainmail Blade Stop Glove offer excellent protection when dicing and cutting meat and fish.
- Five fingers
- With and without wrist cuff
- Stainless steel springs tighten the glove around the wrist
- Thanks to the clamps on the back of the palm, the fingertips do not hang loosely and the glove gets a better grip
- Visual size identification by color tag
- Compliant with requirements of the following standards: ISO 13999-1, NF EN 1082-1, NF EN 14328 and NF EN 1811 +A1
WILCOFLEX with upper arm protection
|0||Brown||5 – 5 ½||XXS|
|1||Green||6 – 6 ½||XS|
|2||White||7 – 7 ½||S|
|3||Red||8 – 8 ½||M|
|4||Blue||9 – 9 ½||L|
WILCOFLEX with 20 cm Blade-Stop wrist guard
WILCOFLEX with 7,5 cm wrist guard
WILCOFLEX without wrist guard
WILCOFLEX with 20 cm wrist guard
Patented closing system with ultra-flat stainless steel springs firmly attached to the rings of the chainmail. This allows the springs to tighten the glove around the wrist.
Chainmesh glove behaves like a knitted glove and fits all hands. Easy to put on your hand and take off.
Chainmesh gloves are long-lasting because they are very durable.
Chainmesh gloves are completely closed: there are no slit on the side.
100 % stainless steel chainmesh gloves are resistant to detergents and disinfectants.
Each chainmesh glove has a plate that will allow us to review its background.
Chainmesh gloves can be brushed vigorously with +50 °C water and then rinsed with at least +80 °C water. Disinfection should be done with food grade non-acidic disinfectants